IPLOCA produces a number of publications to promote its activites and support the work of its members, many of which are issued on a regular basis.
These include the following:
- The Health & Safety Shared Experiences platform is a databank aimed to build up and share an inventory of best practices, lessons learned and safety alerts from the industry to improve health & safety on pipeline construction sites.
- The Safety Training DVD, produced in conjunction with the Canadian Construction Sector Council and other key stakeholder groups to address health and safety issues specific to pipeline construction.
- The annual Health, Safety, and Environmental Statistics report based on submissions from IPLOCA membership, provides a very good representation of pipeline industry activity.
- Onshore Pipelines: The Road to Success is currently produced in three formats: on the IPLOCA wiki, online and in CD format. A 4th edition will be published soon.
- The IPLOCA Newsletter is published quarterly and is available in hard copy and as a pdf.
- The IPLOCA Yearbook is published by Pedemex in November/December of each year. It is available in hard copy and also for use on your mobile phone.
Media Partner Publications
Click here for details of IPLOCA's Media Partners.
For further information on IPLOCA's publications or media initiatives, please contact Caroline Caravellas.